While this recipe is intended to be a topping for other desserts, it is also great on it’s own! Think buttery, crunchy, and with a hint of cinnamon, this graham cracker crumble is the perfect topping or crunchy snack.
We like to use this Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumble as a topping for our Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake and Key Lime Poke Cake. We’ve also used it as a mix-in for ice cream made in our Ninja Creami. The options for this mini recipe are endless!
Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumble Recipe Walkthrough
I’ll provide a recipe walk through of how to make this Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumblewith photos and recipe notes down below.
You’ll find step by step process shots so you can see what the recipe looks like at each stage and corresponding notes to help you ensure that you have a successful bake!
However, if you’d rather scroll down to the bottom of the post for the recipe card, feel free. It has everything you need to get this recipe made.
Step 1: Add crushed cinnamon graham crackers, light brown sugar, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Be sure to mix well to ensure that all of the ingredients are evenly distributed. This will help make each bite have the right balance of flavor.
Step 2: Add the melted butter and vanilla into the bowl.
Mix until all of the dry ingredients are completely coated in the butter mixture.
Step 3: Spread the mixture evenly across a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake at 350ºF for 8 minutes. Since there is cinnamon in the recipe, the mixture will have slight reddish hue that might make it look a little over cooked.
You can also bake for longer, if you like your crumble a little crunchier. But, be careful not to burn it! The coloring of the crumble makes it hard to tell when it is starting to burn!
In 15 minutes, you can create a tasty mini recipe that goes great with so many things! Adding mini recipes like this to your baking arsenal will help you grow as a baker and elevate your future bakes. It’s little things like this that really make the difference in a good home bake and into a fantastic one!
You’ll be sure to impress your guests if you make this to go with our Smoked Blueberry Crisp, Mini Apple Pies, or Smoked Apple Crumble recipes. Let us know what you pair this Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumble with down in the comments below!
- ½ sleeve (4 ½ crackers) Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed
- ½ stick (57g) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp (24g) Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the crushed graham crackers, light brown sugar, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Mix until all of the ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla and mix until all of the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Evenly pour the mixture on to the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until the crumbs get crispy.
- Remove from the oven and allow the crumbs to cool before breaking up into small chunks and crumbs for the topping.
If you don't have cinnamon graham crackers, you can use original graham crackers and add a ½ tsp of cinnamon.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 serving Serving Size: 1 recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 831Total Fat: 50gCarbohydrates: 87gProtein: 4g