Looking for the perfect margarita? I have you covered! I love margaritas, but it can be so hard to find a good one. So, I have developed, what I think is, the best sparkling margarita. It’s not too sweet, not too sour, and is made with fresh squeezed citrus.
When I discovered Fever Tree Sparkling Lime and Yuzu, I knew it would be an excellent addition to this yuzu margarita. The sparkling lime and yuzu adds a layer of crispness and lightness that can be lacking in some margaritas. It cuts through the tartness and sweetness to create the most refreshing margarita you’ll ever have!
If you’re aim for kinda healthy recipes, one of these margaritas only has 175 calories! It’s the perfect companion for Mason’s vegetarian enchilada casserole or our hidden veggie quesadillas.
And for a wild and free Taco Tuesday, check out our pulled beef tacos, ground pork al pastor tacos, or stuffed and smoked poblano peppers.
Please let us know what you think of our margarita recipe down in the comment below! We love to hear your feedback.
Yuzu & Lime Sparkling Margaritas
A fresh, sparkling yuzu and lime margarita perfect for any occasion.
- 2 C (16oz) Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 C (8oz) Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 C (8oz) Simple Syrup
- 2 C (16oz) Tequila
- 4 (6.8 fl oz) Fever Tree Sparkling Lime & Yuzu bottles
- Squeeze two cups of fresh lime juice, approximately 16 large limes.
- Squeeze one cup of fresh orange juice, approximately 4 oranges.
- In a large pitcher mix together the lime juice, orange juice, simple syrup, tequila, and the four bottles of sparkling lime and yuzu.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Make sure you add the sparkling lime and yuzu last to preserve the bubbles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 margarita
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 0g