This roasted carrot sticks recipe is one of the easiest you’ll find thanks to pre-cut carrot sticks. You’ll only need a few more ingredients to make a spicy garlic parmesan seasoning that creates crispy baked carrot fries packed with flavor. Whether you need a low carb snack or easy side dish for a weeknight dinner, these roasted carrots deserve a place in your recipe box.
Pairing Ideas for Garlic Parmesan Carrot Fries
You’ll find a printable recipe card below, but I wanted to share a handful of recipes that go with these carrot sticks like spaghetti and meatballs.
- smash burger alfresco
- 50-calorie cheeseburger bites
- crispy chicken sandwiches
- smoked BBQ chicken meatballs
- low carb cheeseburger skillet
- healthy chicken salad sandwiches
- pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches
- leftover pulled pork grilled cheese
Dips for Roasted Carrot Sticks
You’ll also find a couple of dipping sauce recommendations in the recipe card but in case you’re looking for more, check these out:
Okay, that should cover it. If you have a question about these roasted carrot sticks I forgot to cover, drop a comment at the bottom of the post. And don’t forget to come back and leave a recipe review if you love the recipe!
- 14 oz HEB Whole Carrot Sticks, drained*
- 2 Tbsp (32g) Olive Oil
- 2-3 cloves (10g) Garlic, crushed with 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes**
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 C (30g) Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Drain the carrot sticks and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Finely mince the garlic and sprinkle the salt over the top. Drag the flat of a knife across to crush the garlic before adding to the olive oil with the parsley flakes, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Stir well.
- Add the dried carrot sticks to the oil and toss to evenly coat before adding the grated parmesan and garlic powder. Toss or stir until the carrot sticks are evenly coated in the parmesan cheese.
- Add the carrots to the sheet pan, leaving space between each carrot stick. Bake for 25 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with ketchup, fat free Greek yogurt with fresh parsley and lemon juice, or your favorite dipping sauce.
*If you don't have access to HEB, cut 3-4 peeled carrots into 3-4" carrot sticks.
**For the spice sensitive, reduce the red pepper flakes to a pinch or omit altogether.
For Air Fried Carrot Sticks
Using our air fryer carrot fries recipe as a guide, 16-20 minutes at 350ºF (shaking halfway through) in a 6.5 quart air fryer does the trick. This recipe makes a slightly larger batch, so you may need to extend the cook time or cook in batches for extra crispy carrot sticks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 8gCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4g